This will take place at 7:30 in the Drummond Room, Broughton St Mary’s Church, Bellevue Crescent. Enter by ramp, suitable for wheelchairs, down at right hand side of church.
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of Meeting of 14 December 2015 and matters arising
- Presentation by Universal Arts Festival Ltd who run the New Town Theatre in the Masonic Hall of their plans for outdoor performance areas and bar on George St in Edinburgh Fringe 2016.
- Presentation from Bilfinger GVA on their proposal to develop the Royal Bank of Scotland site at Eyre Terrace/ Dundas Street
- Neighbourhood Partnerships
- Edinburgh Association of Community Councils
- Activities of Local Street or Amenity Associations
- Any Other Business
Members of the public are very welcome to attend this meeting.