How to comment on or object to licensing applications.
Follow this link to Edinburgh Council's web-pages about licensing. You can then access the online registers of applications, and read how to submit comments or applications.
The 'Licensing' link will stay under 'other useful links' at the right side of all NTBCC web pages.
This month's applications
NTBCC has objected to granting of variations to amend the condition on amplified music in the following premises:
- Ref: 349439, 7 Charlotte Lane
- Ref: 349435, 55a Frederick Street
- Ref: 349437, 51a George Street
- Ref: 349488, 113-115 George Street
- Ref: 349455, 125 George Street (Tigerlily)
- Ref: 349486, 125 George Street (Lulu)