Below are the reports submitted by the various NTBCC Committee conveners to NTBCC members prior to the October meeting. The key aspects of these reports were part of the Occtober NTBCC meeting but due to time pressures, not all of the content was discussed. The following reports cover Transport, Events (& other topics falling under the Environment Committee e.g. 2030 Climate Strategy) & Planning.
Although the key topics were discussed, there is much additional detail in these reports. If there are issues raised in them that were not covered, please contact us via www.ntbcc.org.uk/contact/ and we will try to respond.
Thse will be included in the Minutes of the meeting – to be published officially in mid November.
N.B. This is a long read (10 minutes+)
Minutes of New Town & Broughton Community Council’s ordinary meeting, held via Zoom, on Monday 14 June 2020 at 7pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. ND (‘no dissent’) means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision.
Edinburgh Council has stated that ‘CCs can approve minutes, and take other decisions, remotely’, as so long as they ensure that ‘remote meetings are as accessible to members of the public and (as) well-advertised as possible’. Continue reading
Minutes of New Town & Broughton Community Council’s business meeting, held in Drummond Room, Broughton St Mary’s church, Bellevue Crescent on Monday 10 February 2020 at 7pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. ND (‘no dissent’) means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision. Continue reading
7:00 pm Monday 10 February 2020
The Drummond Room, Broughton St Mary’s Church, Bellevue Crescent
(enter by ramp, suitable for wheelchairs, entry at right hand side of church)
- Minutes of Meeting of 13th January and matters arising
- Police Report
- East Princes Street Gardens update:
- Recap: EPSG PAN consultation (retrospective PP for 2019 & 2020/2021)
- West Princes Street: The Quaich Project Update
- Recap: Business Plan / Operational Plan – Culture & Communities 28 January
- * Planning
- Info: ‘City Plan 2030’ – consultation on the next Local Development Plan
- Info: Update on Ediston / Orion (ex-RBS Dundas Street/Fettes Row) development
- 5 – 6 Marshall’s Court (20/00486/FUL) – Proposed 26 flat development
- Info: Recent meeting regarding options being considered for the ‘Jenners’ building
- * Transport
- Info: City Mobility Plan – consultation sessions / initial thoughts
- * Licensing
- Info: Recent Waste Forum / February Sub-committee meeting
- Localities / local residents’ associations
- Info: EACC meeting
- Any other business
* Summaries to be issued prior to the meeting