(copied from an email sent by CEC on behalf of Cllr Adam McVey)
Council resilience centres are based in
- Wester Hailes - South West Locality Office, 10 Westside Plaza, EH14 2SP
- West Pilton Gardens – North West Locality Office, 8 West Pilton Gdns, EH4 4DP
- Captain's Road - South East Locality Office, 40 Captain’s Rd, EH17 8QF
- Craigmillar - North East Locality Office, 101 Niddrie Mains Road, EH16 4DS
- Leith - Criminal Justice/ Social Work Centre, Newkirkgate Shopping Centre Units C&D, Newkirkgate Shopping Centre, Edinburgh EH6 6AD
They provide a base for our teams to provide welfare, housing and household support by phone and email. Customers are asked to attend in-person only if it is critical, for example if you are
- are experiencing homelessness
- are experiencing threats to your wellbeing
- need urgent cash payments.
This will help us to prioritise support for residents who face financial hardship. All the centres operate 10am to 4pm, with the exception of Craigmillar which operates 8.30am to 5pm Mon-Thurs and 10am to 4pm Friday.”
The latest information can be found on the following link: https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/contactus .
Liam McCabe on behalf of Cllr Adam McVey, Leader of the City of Edinburgh Council, SNP Group and Councillor for Leith Ward