(NTBCC apologises for the late publication of the agenda below. It had been waiting for confirmation from an external speaker.)
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND THIS MEETING
When: 7.30 p.m. Monday 10 June 2019
Where: The Drummond Room, Broughton St Mary’s Church, Bellevue Crescent (enter by ramp, suitable for wheelchairs, entry at right hand side of church)
- Minutes of meeting of 13 May and matters arising
- Police report
- Discussion – Short Term Lets – PLACE Edinburgh position & SG consultation
- Transport – CEC Low Emission Zone & City Centre Transformation consultation
- Environment – Waste Forum meeting highlights (as posted on NTBCC website)
- Localities/local residents’ associations
- Any other business, including Community Council Elections, schedule & publicity
During the meetings an attendance sheet seeking names and email addresses will be circulated, though there is no requirement to give either. Email addresses are held and used for the sole purpose of circulating information about NTBCC and seeking residents’views on local issues.
If you wish to be removed from this circulation list, please email email@example.com at any time.