NTBCC minutes – Monday 8 June 2020

Minutes of New Town & Broughton Community Council’s meeting, held via Zoom on Monday 8 June 2020 at 7pm

Actions and decisions are red italic. ND (‘no dissent’) means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision.

1 Technology check and welcome

  • The meeting opened online at 6:45 pm to enable all attendees to connect before the start of business.
  • The chair noted NTBCC’s normal method: members are invited to speak, then residents/visitors

1.a Attendance

Susanna Beaumont NTBCC Carol Nimmo NTBCC chair
Mike Birch NTBCC, RRCTMA Richard Price NTBCC secretary
David Clarke NTBCC Sheila Warnock NTBCC, Great King St RA
Jonathan Finn NTBCC treasurer Fran Wasoff NTBCC
Laura Graham NTBCC Peter Williamson NTBCC, Picardy RA
Stephen Hajducki NTBCC Bruce Ryan Minutes secretary
Deirdre Henderson NTBCC Alan McIntosh Broughton Spurtle
Simon Holledge NTBCC engagement officer Cllr Karen Doran City Centre ward
Jack Hugh NTBCC, Cllr Max Mitchell Inverleith ward
Allan Jack NTBCC, India St Association Cllr Jo Mowat City centre ward
James Kilner NTBCC Cllr Hal Osler Inverleith ward
Susan MacInnes NTBCC Up to 22 residents/visitors

1.b Apologies for absence

Stuart McAllister NTBCC Alan Welsh NTBCC

2 Welcome

2.a Minutes of unofficial meeting of 13 April and matters arising

  • These were approved as circulated (proposed D Henderson, seconded F Wasoff)
  • There were no matters arising.

2.b Police report

This was submitted by email because Police Scotland does not permit the use of Zoom. See full report in Appendix 1: police report. Key points included:

  • Police Scotland wants to maintain a good relationship with NTBCC.
  • C Nimmo noted frequent attendance at NTBCC meetings by Police Scotland.
  • Calls have been reduced thanks to most people observing lockdown.
  • However, there have been calls about people not observing it, and thieves taking advantage of unguarded properties.
  • The rate of solving crimes has increased due to various lockdown-related factors.
  • Temporary accommodation for homeless people has been set up, with appropriate precautions by Police Scotland.
  • There is a new initiative called ‘Slowdown for lockdown’ which arose from public concerns about speeding and dangerous motorists making use of the less congested roadways.

3 Transport

3.a Safer Streets – ‘Spaces for People’ process & road closure proposals

C Nimmo noted that these proposals are for ‘emergency’ measures and as such, do not require extensive consultation. Therefore given the last date for responses to be submitted is Wednesday 10 June (NTBCC having received the notifications late Friday 5th June) does not allow .any in-depth consultation within the local community.

3.a.i Waverley Bridge: (presented by Stephen Hajducki)

  • Under this proposal, the bridge would be closed at the north (Princes St) end, thus preventing though-traffic, except for cyclists.
    • This was done at the most recent Hogmanay. It would have been helpful if CEC could have shared any impact data it collected then.
  • The closure could be done by relocating the cycle-hire rack across the street.
  • Taxis can access the bridge via the south (Market St) end, queuing at the current airport-bus stop.
    • Passengers would wait on the pavement near Wetherspoons, with overspill near where tour-buses currently park.
  • Concerns include
    • Where will airport buses go? Perhaps St Andrews Sq, but this would conflict with trams. Perhaps Waterloo Place.
    • Where will tour-buses go? No alternative included in the proposal.
    • While this proposal may help with the current inadequate taxi-parking (Market St), how would taxis serve NTBCC’s area? Perhaps via Abbeyhill, but this may well cause increased fares, and more congestion and pollution.
    • Also the Bethany care-van parks between 9pm and 10pm at the airport bus-stop, where the taxis would park. Even though many homeless people have been temporarily housed, the van still attracts up to 60 people each night. Because it has used this place for a long time, moving it may have unhelpful effects. The presence of the van is not mentioned in the plans.
    • Service-access to the mall is within the area that would be closed off. What will happen when the mall reopens?
    • Then plans mention a 1m-wide lane for station-queuing, but there are 5 station entrances, so how will this work?
    • The aim of the plan is to help pedestrians and cyclists travel safely, but Waverley Bridge is not used by many cyclists. The widened pavements do not much present a significant impediment to pedestrians currently - hence unclear as to the added value of this plan.

3.a.ii South St David St/East Princes St to North Bridge/Leith St/Waterloo Place: (presented by Allan Jack)

  • Because the supplied plans are not fully comprehensive, AJ has asked CEC today for more detail.
  • The proposed plans would make the whole area bus/cycle/taxi only between 07:30 and 18:30.
  • There would be temporary pavement-widening on South St David St near George St.
  • Also on South St David St, there would be 2 northbound and two southbound lanes, both sets only for bus/cycle/taxi.
  • There would be no right turn at all into South St David St from Princes St, but this would have little impact.
  • There would be a bus-gate on Princes St (near entries to Leith St and North Bridge) and both ends of North Bridge.
  • There would be some footpath-widening on the south side of Princes St.
  • There would be, if plans have been understood, 1·5 northbound and 2 southbound lanes on Leith St.
    • No private vehicles would be permitted on the south part of Leith St in the hours mentioned above.
    • Cars are permitted to proceed up Leith St as far as Calton Rd, to access the NCP carpark, but Calton Rd itself will be closed.
  • Concerns include
    • Leith St pavements are already very cramped, in AJ’s observation, but no pavement-widening is proposed here, so this plan may not help with physical distancing of pedestrians here, unless pedestrians are meant to use road-space.
    • The plans may displace much private-vehicle traffic during the noted hours.

3.a.iii North Bridge: (presented by Mike Birch)

  • There would be bus-gates at the north and south ends of the bridge, hence preventing private and commercial vehicles from using the bridge. Overall, the plans would not address all of the current problems, and could introduce new ones.
  • Specific concerns include
    • There are many businesses in this area. Loading may be permitted outwith day-time hours.
    • This plan, along with others, may not address key concerns of North Bridge pedestrians.
    • It would sever an important link between the Old and New Towns, hence re-routing traffic onto potentially less suitable roads, possibly increasing congestion and pollution in the city centre, especially as the Mound is also expected to be closed. Hence southbound traffic that would otherwise travel from Picardy Place, via Leith St and North Bridge would need to go via Queen St, Charlotte Square and Lothian Road, or via London Road and Holyrood. The latter is not suitable for large amounts of traffic, due to its use by cyclists and pedestrians.
    • Pavements in the middle section of the bridge cannot be widened due to ongoing construction-work.
    • The areas that most need changes are those by bus-stops. There are normally 4 of these, but construction has reduced these to 2. In MB’s observation, these are pinch-points that have not been addressed in these plans.
    • Hence involving Lothian Buses in conversations about rationalising bus stops would seem sensible.
    • Temporary footpaths in the road are not ideal, especially for those with mobility issues.
    • There are also pinch-points on the temporarily-widened pavements, thus impeding physical distancing.
    • Existing pavement/street furniture also causes issues.
  • Cllr Mowat later noted that rationalisation of some bus-stops had been considered, and so it should be checked what happened to this idea.

3.a.iv Discussion

Note: questions are in normal bullet-points. Responses from CEC councillors are in indented bullet-points

  • D Clarke: questioned the underlying assumptions regarding traffic levels (expected to return to pre-Covid levels ? Any expected impact due to possible reduced call for public transport?
    • Cllr Doran: There is an assumption that traffic will increase a lot, but there is a safety concern because people are walking on roads to enable physical distancing. Hence she hopes that changes will also be made to Broughton St.
    • Cllr Mowat: she has asked DC’s question of CEC officer, based on a 2018 report into traffic levels etc. This stated that North Bridge and the Mound could not be closed due to impacts elsewhere. She has not yet received a reply.
      • Action: Cllr Mowat and colleagues to expedite a response if possible & communicate.
    • D Henderson: Please comment on key workers who are not using public transport due to increased risk to their clients, and reduced bus-services. NB North Bridge is the least ‘hilly’ route between the Old and New Towns.
      • Cllr Doran: An announcement of increased bus-services is due very soon. Only 15 people will be allowed per double-decker, and they must wear masks.
    • D Henderson: Will carers’ contracts be changed to enable increased travel-time while maintaining service-levels?
      • Action: Cllr Doran to ascertain this.
    • D Henderson: Please publish modelling that will show where displaced traffic will go. (M Birch noted that there was extensive modelling displacement and required changes due to the Leith St closure. It is likely that traffic levels will increase in the medium term, so traffic management should be installed now, to check that it ‘works’ There is no sign of traffic management in the plans currently being discussed.)
      • Cllr Doran: These plans are not set in stone. They will be changed if there are seen not to work. Some mistakes will occur, due to the speed of these changes, but they will be rectified.
    • R Price: The desire to make changes now is understandable, but the holistic effect of the whole set of changes needs to be understood, and it is disappointing that such studies have not been done. Installing changes, then changing them again, might be ‘bumpy’.
      • Cllr Doran: CEC officers have done this, so ‘this is a problem of perception’...
    • D Henderson: Deliveries in the city centre (especially food) require conversations with vendors due to shielding needs.
      • Cllr Osler: There have already been issues with a closure in Inverleith council ward on Warriston Road, e.g. implementation, people moving barriers, resentment due to minimal consultation. There will be ‘teething’ problems, but Cllrs are trying to be ready to observe and act on issues as quickly as possible. (N.B. point of closure is just within NTBCC’s area).
        • Post meeting communication from Cllr Osler : ‘As a follow up to the Warriston Road issues, confirm that the yellow advance warning signs originally installed on the main routes to warn drivers of the closure have now been amended to make the closure point clearer (“Warriston Road, Road Closed at St Mark’s Park Except for Pedestrians & Cyclists”)’.
      • Action: NTBCC to urge residents to report problems either to their local ward councillors or directly to the ‘spaces for people’ team (link below) so they can be addressed.
      • B Ryan: Could logistics hubs be used to help with deliveries, as is done to help with the tram-works on Leith Walk?
        • Cllr Mowat: I have already raised this. Last summer, supermarkets blacklisted certain streets.
        • Action: Cllrs Doran and Mowat to raise this idea again with the relevant CEC team.
      • P Williamson: The feedback systems described may be inadequate. Will people know how to use them? What is the threshold for determining that there is a real problem? Resentment may well rise if issues are not seen to be addressed
      • Edinburgh World Heritage representative: EWH believes that the current situation must be used as an opportunity to create a greener, fairer city. Edinburgh is one of the few WH sites that allows private traffic to go through its middle. There are also other issues with tour-buses and lorries. In general, the Old Town should not be a through-route, even though it will be painful to implement this, because such traffic is detrimental to the fabric and enjoyment of the city. Testing options is a good idea, so long as there is the required responsiveness. There is too much street-clutter, so an existing decluttering protocol needs to be accelerated.
      • S Warnock: I concur with this but am concerned that some streets are already being used as rat-runs, and that traffic will revert to the ‘bad old ways’.
      • L Graham: Some recent accidents have occurred due to increased speeding by drivers, as roads are less congested (fewer vehicles). I have noticed the ugliness of the cluttering in Edinburgh. Edinburgh needs buses, as well as increased pedestrianism and cycling, but buses should be move from diesel to electric to reduce pollution
      • R Price: the decision by the Scottish Government to delay progress with low-emission zones is disappointing.
      • S Hajducki: The piecemeal changes currently being discussed will affect streets around them, so there should be measurements before and after changes are introduced to find whether problems are introduced. It is necessary to reduce the amount of traffic entering the city centre, so there needs to be changes just outwith the city centre
      • C Nimmo: The consultations enable liking of, and commenting on, ideas, but it is not possible to indicate dislike of them.
      • Action: NTBCC members to make input via the email group ASAP.

3.b Broughton St

R Price noted the proposal by M Lazarowicz (as reported in the Spurtle) about Broughton St. This has narrow pavements, especially on its eastern side but is an important pedestrian route into the city centre. While BS is not busy now, it is hard to maintain physical distancing. The suggestion is to remove the parking-bays on the east side, to install a cycle-lane with ‘light segregation’ and gaps for bus-stops and loading up to Picardy Place. It would also be a pedestrian refuge. RP added:

  • Disappointing that Broughton Street is not recognised as a shopping centre.
  • There are several bus stops and loading-bays on this street. Interactions from these might impede the proposed cycle-.lane – however, setting loading times outwith peak hours might help.
  • Unaware of any residents’ parking-bays on the east side – all believed to be Pay-and display.
  • During the recent SGN works, shops were concerned about lack of short-term customer parking. Hence getting local business input is important for any future proposal. .
  • NTBCC should in general support measures that aid physical distancing.
  • A National Cycle Route (NCN75) runs up Dublin St, parallel to Broughton St. and will connect in to proposed segregated cycle lanes at St Andrew Square / York Place.

3.b.i Discussion

  • D Henderson: Emerging from ‘sideways’ parking places on Dublin St can be problematic. Even if done properly (i.e. not reversing), large vehicles can obscure the cycle-lane. Hence it should be by the pavement, not in the middle of the road.
  • P Williamson: the proposed cycle-lane may not help. Widening pavements is probably more important, especially at the junction with York Place. Some parking bays are problematic when there is much traffic. Hence managing delivery-times would help.
  • A Macintosh: The cycle-lane on Dublin St is steep and has setts, so is very difficult to use (hence many cyclists use the pavement). He stated that better N-S provision is needed.
  • Old Town CC representative observed that when this street was closed completely, this was a major relief. It was better for shops due to increased pedestrianism. We need to reduce traffic-levels, and so need to be less selfish with our vehicles.
  • M Birch: I understood that businesses suffered during the recent gas-works closure. (P Williamson concurred.)
  • S Warnock: We all need to be more aware of cyclists everywhere. More park-and-rides are needed.
  • D Henderson: How would these proposals affect bus services? For example, Drummond Community High School serves some students with additional support needs and some key-workers’ children.
  • R Price: (1) I support reversing into parking-laces being adopted everywhere; (2) Prevention of turning left from York Place into Broughton St enables changes at this congested junction – there is only one lane of traffic coming into BS from Picardy Place so space should be available at this pinch-point; (3) We need to ensure BS businesses’ voices are heard; (4) to make changes on the east side of BS, the number of bus-stops (currently 2) could be reduced in this instance i.e. remove the bus-stop at the top of Broughton Street where the pavement is the narrowest. .
  • L Graham: Edinburgh is great to walk around but there are dangers for cyclists. A cross-city-centre cyclist-only-route is needed, as is done in other countries. A pedestrian/cycle/bus-only BS would be much more pleasurable.
  • S Beaumont: This road is a ‘gem’ of independent shops: it should be protected. Hence car- and cycle-slowing is needed.
  • M Birch: (1) Is Lothian Buses involved in conversations about BS bus-stop rationalisation? (2) it may help physical distancing if pedestrians are encouraged to use one side to go uphill and the other to go downhill, as is done elsewhere.
    • Cllr Doran: Lothian Buses is involved in all of these discussions. It wants rationalisation. Pedestrians are CEC’s highest priority. City Centre cllrs have fed M Lazarowicz’s suggestions into CEC.
    • Cllr Mowat: The idea about pedestrians should be fed into CEC discussions.
    • Cllr Doran: There was concern over potential lack of space for those waiting for buses if stops are reduced.
  • C Nimmo: We need to find a middle ground that allows free travel.
  • Action: NTBCC members to submit their comments on Broughton St via email.
  • Action: members of the public are welcome to feed in their views too.

4 Licensing

Brief summary circulated to NTBCC members (Appendix 3). No further comments.

5 Environment

No item of significance to report

6 Planning

6.a RBS site (Ediston) Feedback from 5 June meeting with NTBCC members

  • R Price noted that NTBCC had planned to meet with the agent, developer and architect on Friday 5th June but this has been postponed to 24 June at the request of the agent.
  • J Kilner added
    • This is the biggest mixed-use development in NTBCC’s area.
    • Some things were clarified around 6 weeks ago. One of these is the potential height of the buildings.
    • Local residents are concerned that the proposal is for a large, dense development.
    • There are concerns about parking spaces for the proposed 420 flats. 120 would be sold, 300 rented. These 300 would have only 20 parking-spaces.)
    • There is concern over the plan to remove all trees on Dundas St, to extend the building to the edge of the street.
  • R Price added
    • There is concern about how the development would interact with the adjacent World Heritage area.
    • ‘Applecross’ residents are concerned because that building is against an RBS building’s walls that would be demolished.
    • Is complete demolition in a conservation area, rather than repurposing, appropriate? If so, why?
  • An ‘Applecross’ resident added that currently their windows face onto a wall. The plans call for removal of this wall, so ‘Applecross’ and ‘RBS’ windows would be close to each other, thus affecting privacy. Such concerns have been ignored.
  • J Kilner noted that a new edition of the Fettes Row newsletter will soon be issued, ideally with better circulation.
    • Cllr Osler suggested that Eyre Place residents should be informed too.
  • Action: Others to supply such newsletters to B Ryan; B Ryan to add these to NTBCC’s website.
  • M Birch: Recently, there have been instances of planning breaches in the RRCTMA area. It appears that CEC is reluctant to act on enforcement notices, possibly due to Covid-19 ?
    • Cllr Mowat has raised some such issues with CEC staff. Some action has been taken, but site-visits are not currently being undertaken because this is not seen as ‘key’ work with respect to the current pandemic..
    • Action: Cllr Mowat and M Birch to liaise further on this because there may well have been a covid-breach.

7 Tourism concerns

The chair of OTCC represents the city centre on Edinburgh Tourism Strategy Group. He reported from its meeting today:

  • It was chaired by Cllr McVey.
  • It did not cover minutes of the previous meeting but moved straight into the substantive agenda items.
  • This covered (1) tourism recovery plan – CEC committee report; (2) tourism recovery plan – campaign creative; (3) covid impact; (4) AOB.
    • Item 1: Paul Lawrence gave a little detail
    • Item 2: a slogan to promote the city has been developed. Most attendees liked it. Is currently under embargo.
    • Edinburgh Airport’s chief executive condemned the quarantine, as has Ryanair. It is unlikely that international visitors will arrive before September.
    • A Hotels Association representative stated that several would go under. At NTBCC’s meeting, the OTCC chair stated that there should be an ongoing census of accommodation to enable informed discussion on overprovision.
  • The next meeting will be in about a fortnight. The agenda should be circulated several days before it, not on the day.

8 Engagement

See report in Appendix 2: engagement/communications report

9 Events

9.a Policy & Sustainability Committee 28 May

  • C Nimmo noted that NTBCC had submitted a representation not supporting the proposal to defer ‘Summer Session to 2021 (and that it should undergo full scrutiny prior to re-approval in 2021) – but the deferment was agreed at the recent Policy & Sustainability Committee. As a result of this decision, permission for the 2021 ‘Summer Sessions’ to go ahead has again been granted with many concerns still outstanding, as the original decision was granted by an Emergency Motion (due to stated timeconstraints).
  • Regarding the proposal for consulting on Edinburgh’s festivals (also discussed at the Policy & Sustainability Committee on May 28), R Price added that NTBCC is broadly in favour of consultation on the festival, so long as it is a meaningful consultation involving all stakeholders.
    • S Holledge noted that Cllr McVey spoke about including all stakeholders.

10 NTBCC Annual Report (Apr ‘19 – Mar ’20) for AGM (with AGM date TBC)

C Nimmo noted that postponement of the AGM has been permitted, and that the draft annual report will be circulated soon.

11 Local residents’ associations

  • S Warnock noted that Gt King St RA publicised the Spaces for People suggestions-map to its members, netting 7 replies. It is important to stress that there should be no increase in city-centre traffic. If funds permit, a traffic island at the west end of Gt King St would help reduce speeding and cornering here
  • S Hoilledge noted that there are about ~150 suggestions for the NTBCC area (from over 2,000 at the time of the meeting).
  • Cllr Doran noted that CEC had obtained £5m of the original £10m Scottish Government funding for emergency provisions (Scottish Government have announced a further £20milllion in funding for Sustrans' Spaces for People fund – now £30m available).
    • This will be used for these works.
    • Cllr Mowat noted that such temporary measures (under temporary traffic regulations orders) are can only last 18 months Longer-lasting measures would require full Traffic Regulation Orders and full consultation.

12 Any other business

  • C Nimmo noted that the Reporter has sent the final report on the Royal High School to the Scottish Ministers.
    • A Macintosh suggested that this stage of the process is political, so people could lobby the Scottish Ministers.
    • R Price noted the Cockburn Association YouTube commenting on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Jrctvt-jw
  • R Price noted that Zoom has enabled perhaps a higher attendance by the public and CEC Cllrs than at many in-person meetings but NTBCC should be aware that not all residents have the necessary equipment or knowledge to attend virtually.
  • S Holledge suggested that future meetings should be hybrid, i.e. both in-person and online.

13 Date of next meeting

To be confirmed

Appendix 1: police report

I have been asked to give you an update from Police Scotland for the meeting on the 8th June, this past few months have been unprecedented times for us all and Police Scotland has seen many different challenges. With respect to the city centre areas calls have been down dramatically as most people have been heeding government advice and staying at home. CE22 beat which is covered by the New town CC area has also been quiet with the usual persons who would come into the town centre each day staying away, hopefully amidst the madness your area has been enjoying some relative peace during these trying times?

We have however had quite few reports coming in from the general public about concerns about persons not heeding the guidance and we have been educating and encouraging persons to do the right thing with enforcement only being used as a last resort. CE22 has seen some such calls with concerns about parties/gathering in private flats/back gardens etc, especially in the warmer weather. There have also been some instances of break ins or attempts to break into business/retail premises where our criminals have been trying to take advantage of empty properties. Particularly at chemists, restaurants and shops in your area with 16 such reports since the start of March.

Generally our solvency rate is up as there are fewer people around and some of those committing crime have been pretty swiftly apprehended having nobody to mingle with on the streets. Some of our criminals are also being affected by a lack of drugs as supply routes into the country are also cut off and police have also been apprehending remaining drug dealers, disrupting their criminal activities.

There is now temporary homeless accommodation which has been set up at the Old Waverley run by Bethany which can home up to 54 persons to assist the homeless to isolate. Bethany staff have been doing a great job assisting these persons a lot of whom are very vulnerable with multiple issues, there have inevitably been quite a few police call outs to this address but we have a great working relationship with staff and we are happy that they are doing their very best for persons whilst involving us appropriately and the residents know that police are welcome at any time and we are patrolling the surrounding areas more accordingly, including Waverley Bridge and the top of the Mall.

You may be interested in a road traffic initiative called ‘Slowdown for lockdown’ which has been instigated after concerns from the general public about speeding and dangerous motorists making use of the less congested roadways. This is of particular concern for cyclists and pedestrians who may be placed at risk by such activities. “Slow down for lockdown” intends to address these community concerns via interaction, education and enforcement. Police will react to reports of poor or antisocial driving reported on police social media and respond by carrying out speed detection, with a secondary focus on other road safety matters such as careless driving. Your most local identified route is London Road, Edinburgh.

I hope your Zoom meeting goes well, unfortunately this is not a platform Police Scotland are using so we can’t be there on your screens but I hope this update was of some use and do feed back any issues which may arise from your meeting to the Community Policing Team at the West End.

PC Susan Purnell, West End Community Policing Team 8 June 2020

Appendix 2: engagement/communications report

The Sub-committee has not met since 30 March. I will be contacting members during the next week to see if we might consider a possible meeting later this month, providing we have an agenda of matters that we feel are worth discussing.

The NTBCC Engagement Plan 2020 was published on 18 May. This was originally a requirement introduced in October 2020, to be completed for the AGM.

The report included sections on meeting notices, the NTBCC website and the twitter account, residents’ associations and neighbourhood support groups (formed as a response to the pandemic), formal NTBCC responses to local government consultations, and engagement with other community councils and heritage bodies.

The introduction to the report provided some basic facts about the area we represent and the way it interfaces (or doesn’t interface) with other bodies and organizations. Arguably this indicates a strong need to reform community council units and boundaries.

A link to the report is here: https://www.ntbcc.org.uk/here2/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020_05_18-Engagement-Plan.rfs_.pdf.

The Five City Centre Community Councils (5CCCC) met by Zoom on 15 April (hosted by the Cockburn Association) and by Webex on 28 April (hosted by OTCC). It will meet again on 23 June on Zoom (to be hosted by Southside CC).

Simon Holledge, 8 June 2020

Appendix 3: licensing report

Very little to report about Licensing at this month’s meeting, the update on Summer Sessions, Edinburgh Xmas from the recent reports at the Policy & Sustainability Committee is a separate agenda item.

I have been unable to find any decision on all the licence applications for the new St James Centre, but I’ll enquire whether anything has been decided yet. I previously reported that the Licensing Board did not meet in March, so the applications for the new St James Centre were not considered. I assume they will be carried forward to the next meeting, whenever and however that is held.

Jonathan Finn 3 June 2020