Minutes of New Town & Broughton Community Council’s meeting, held in the Drummond Room, Broughton St Mary’s church, Bellevue Crescent on Monday 8 April 2019 at 7.30pm Continue reading
(adapted from an email from Edinburgh Council)
Edinburgh Council is proposing a Traffic Regulation Order to
- Remove the ‘Greenway’ red line stopping prohibitions and replace them with yellow line loading/unloading and waiting prohibitions, on Calton Road, Greenside Row and Leith Street.
- The area of double yellow line on Princes Street between Leith Street and West Register Street will be redefined.
- Remove the two ‘Greenway’ loading bays and replace the loading bay on the east side of Leith Street.
- Remove the bus lanes on Leith Street.
- Remove the banned right turn from Calton Road to Leith Street and the banned right turn from Leith Street to Calton Road from the ‘Greenway’ traffic order and replace in new traffic order.
- Introduce a banned left turn from Leith Street into Waterloo Place.
- Introduce a prohibition of entry from Leith Street into the Edinburgh, St James, service yard.
Should you wish to submit an objection to the proposal, please do so by 19 December 2017 quoting notice reference number TRO/17/81.
TRAFFIC ORDERS ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Click to download: