As Edinburgh approaches the adoption of City Plan 2030, thought needs to start about the next local development plan which will be City Plan 2040.
Edinburgh Council has extended the period of time for seeking the views of the public on the content of the draft Participation Statement. The draft Participation Statement is a summary of when and how the Council is likely to engage with the public on City Plan 2040.
The closing date on the Edinburgh Council consultation hub has been extended to 1 MAY 2024.
City Plan 2030, G3
How to keep up to date with Edinburgh Council Planning
- Twitter: @planningedin
- Blog: planningedinburgh.com
- View the City Plan 2030 project webpage at www.edinburgh.gov.uk/cityplan2030
- View the City Plan 2040 project webpage at www.edinburgh.gov.uk/cityplan2040
- Find out more about engagement in the City Plan 2040 project or add yourself to the mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask questions about the content of the current local development plan: email@example.com
Adapted from an email from Edinburgh Council