(adapted from an email from the EU Citizens’ Rights Project)
The national lockdown during the coronavirus outbreak, unfortunately, prevents us from traveling around Scotland with our free information sessions. Many EU citizens and their families however still require information and support with their EU Settlement Scheme applications. In response to their needs, Citizens’ Rights Project has decided to launch an online information and support service. This will be offered in different forms:
- We are delivering live information sessions on our Facebook page in the form of presentation and Q&As. The regular information sessions are provided in several languages and the next upcoming sessions are:
- 13th May, 17:30 – 19:00 in Polish: https://www.facebook.com/events/717662162331756/
- 19th May, 17:30 – 19:00 in Romanian: https://www.facebook.com/events/543519389536023/
- 26th May, 17:30 – 19:00 in Greek: https://www.facebook.com/events/360026564964791/
- 2nd June, 17:30 – 19:00 in Spanish: https://www.facebook.com/events/617081382491402/
Please share the posters at the bottom of this post.
- We have launched a multilingual online 1-2-1 service for people that require assistance with their EUSS application. After consultations with OISC, we have developed an online support system providing safety and confidentiality for our clients. Anyone who would like to speak with our OISC level 1 (limited to EUSS) advisers can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We have attached some online promotional resources to this email if you would like to promote them with your network. Let us know if you require these in other languages, and we can get them translated for you.
- We are open to cooperating with all organisations and communities in Scotland to deliver smaller online information and support sessions tailored to particular requirements. This can be provided through an online software as a meeting or webinar in a friendly form for those with limited technological skills. We are also happy to share our resources for distribution among EU citizens and organisations working with them.